Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lady Gaga - Yoü And I

Available on Amazon for $0.99

Lady Gaga - Yoü And I
This song shows the vocal range of Gaga and it is amazing. The video for this song is one of the best I've seen ever. If you love a old fashion rock song with a country twang then this song is for you.
The song is different from what she usually releases, but it's still excellent. I really enjoyed the Country-esque vibe of the song, and I hope that Lady Gaga releases more songs like You and I in the near future.
What has become of Lady GaGa, the wild performance artist who astounded us with her Kermit-woven dresses and her meat gowns? "You and I" is a pseudo-country departure from the fabulous fun of The Fame and The Fame Monster [Deluxe Edition]. Her first two albums were outrageous explorations of camp. It's hard to find clunkers on ANY of these albums. But Born This Way (Special Edition) has been a disappointment, from her quasi-Shania Twain of "Edge of Glory" to the fake metal cover with GaGa impersonating a motorcycle.
This Lady Gaga - Yoü And I song is available on Amazon at over 10% off retail price!Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!

Here are some great futures of Yoü And I:
  • it's nostalgic
  • the song is different
  • it is Gaga
  • it's AMAZING
  • the sound leaves you speechless
Here's what one of the Gaga fan who bought Lady Gaga - Yoü And I has to say about Yoü And I:
This song shows the vocal range of Gaga and it is amazing. The video for this song is one of the best I've seen ever. If you love a old fashion rock song with a country twang then this song is for you.Review Paraphrased for size-view original review here

More about Lady Gaga - Yoü And I here:
  • Lady Gaga's "Yoü and I" Video Leaks Ahead of Twitter Reveal - The Internet has beat Mother Monster to the punch in the form of the leak.

  • Lady Gaga Plays Yuyi In Third 'You And I' Fashion Film | Singapore ... - Third of six fashion films for 'Yoü and I' features Gaga's mermaid character. By Jocelyn Vena. Lady Gaga Photo: BuzzFoto. Three down, three to go. Lady Gaga released her third “Yoü and I” fashion film, and this time ...

  • Lady Gaga – Yoü and i | ENEWSPAPER - Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Wordpress Hashcash needs javascript to work, but your browser has javascript disabled. ENinfomedia es un grupo de medios online enfocados a la publicación de información y entretenimiento de interés para las personas de mente abierta que quieren tener todo tipo de información, concisa y precisa, para su toma diaria de decisiones.

  • Estreno de “Yoü and I”, este jueves por MTV | Lady Gaga Puerto ... - Creada en : Diciembre 2009
    Contact : admin@ladygagapr. El próximo video tan anticipado de Lady Gaga, Yoü and I , estrenará exclusivamente por MTV este jueves 18 de agosto a las 7:50PM. Posted in Noticias « Primer still' del video de Yoü and I VIDEO MUSICAL: Yoü and I + Promo Photos » You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

  • “Yoü and I” también tendrá sus remixes | Lady Gaga Puerto Rico ... - Creada en : Diciembre 2009
    Contact : admin@ladygagapr. En septiembre comenzará la venta física del nuevo sencillo de Lady Gaga, Yoü and I , el cual incluirá algunos remixes de la misma. Entre ellos, estará el que realizó el reconocido productor británico Mark Taylor, quien creó una versión bailable de la canción.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons